Construction Management Services
Under a Construction Management agreement, contractor and architect collaborate under separate contracts for the owner. Discussing budget during the design development phase of your project helps to keep your investment within a realistic budget. You need the contractor that knows how to work together with your architect from the beginning to identify design elements that will have significant cost implications on your project, and to offer you the most economical and aesthetically pleasing solution.
For over 35 years, Lemartec has focused on the importance of design and value engineering as a critical success factor for each and every project. This commitment to quality from the pre-construction phase stems from our founder’s belief that an integrated approach to design and construction is the best way to ensure a successful project for our clients.
- Analysis of Project and Code Requirements
- Design Review and Management
- Value Engineering
- Cost-Control Estimates
- Budget Management
- Analysis of Alternate Materials and Building Systems
- Quality Turnkey Construction
- Facility Retrofit
- Project Management
- Subcontractor Outreach & Coordination
- Self-Performance of Steel Building Systems (Conventional, Pre-Engineered or Hybrid Structures)
- Risk Management
Call us today to discuss your next project.