Our team understands that meeting a construction deadline will make-or-break your production output for the year… but we also know how to increase your profits through the application of proprietary design and construction methods. Only then can you consider your next project an investment, rather than an expense.
Your investment serves as an important component of your overall business plan, and represents a major operating expense that affects your bottom line. Our professionals maintain the first-hand and front-line experience necessary to help you plan, design, build and maintain your industrial facilities. Helping to reduce your maintenance and operation costs and increasing your profits is our number one priority.
Our industrial capabilities include but are not limited to:
- National and international experience in industrial facilities and equipment for the turnkey delivery of:
- Recycling facilities
- Vehicle maintenance facilities
- Manufacturing and distribution facilities
- Pulp & Paper Mills
- Food & Beverage Plants
- Pharmaceutical laboratories
- Chemical production plants, among others.
- Comprehensive services include feasibility study and planning, conceptual and detailed engineering design, start-up, environmental commissioning and maintenance, project management, fabrication and construction.
- Custom Steel Building Systems for new construction or building make-over/retrofit
- Extensive experience in Engineering-Procurement-Construction, Design-Build and Self-Perform construction delivery methods.
- Trained and certified in required safety programs including OSHA 10/30 hour, CPR, first aid, aerial lift, and job hazard analysis.
- Experts in High Velocity Wind Zone and Seismic Design and Construction